Lombardy | Lake Iseo | Apartment | Standard | built
2 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | 55 m² Covered Area | 15 m² Terrace | Communal Pool
The taste of the old centre. In a plenty of emotions surrounding, with sweet lake view, to live unforgettable moments in history, legend and nature.
On Iseo lake, in the heart of the beautiful old center of Solto Collina, is located Perla del Sebino, a brand new project with exciting lake view on the background of the old borgo. It is possible to reach restaurants and shops within walking distance, or to relax going for long walks among the several streets of the old center.
Added value is the strategic
position: in a short time you can reach some of the most beautiful cities
throughout north Italy and rich in history and culture such as Venice, Verona,
Milan. La Perla del Sebino is also an ideal starting point for skiing and golf
La Perla del Sebino offers spacious two rooms apartments, three rooms apartments, penthouses with large gardens or large terraces solarium of 10, 15 or more than 20 sm, with the possibility to create pergolas and relaxation areas. The project is ready to move in, but the interior spaces are still personalizable again according to your taste.
Some plus: swimming pool, solarium area, under floor heating, home automation,
electrical closing shutters, elevator, predisposition for the air conditioning.
Garages and parking places available.
- 1 fully furnished three rooms apartment. The property, located on the first floor, opens on a spacious living room with kitchen corner, enriched with large sliding French-windows which give an enchanting lake view. Moreover, the French-windows allow to access to the outside livable terrace of 10 sm, comfortably equipped with table and chairs to taste lunches and dinners outside.
Through the hallway it reaches the "night area", composed with a big master bedroom with nice window opened on the landscape, 2 comfortable second bedroom and a lovely bathroom.
The apartment is completly furnished with design and high quality complements: kitchen fully equipped with all the appliances, bedrooms furnished with beds and wardrobes, bathroom equipped with all the accessories.
- 2 three rooms on the top floor ( penthouse ) with wooden beams. Really nice and privileged position, with really open lake view and maximum privacy. Both the apartments open on the comfortable living room and kitchen corner, enriched with big and bright sliding French-windows which allow to access to the private panoramic solarium of 29/39 sm, to be equipped with wooden pergola, table, chairs and chaise-lounges to have pleasant moments outside with the privilege of a unique lake view. The hallway brings to the bathroom and to the comfortable bedrooms ( 1 of the apartment has a closet cabinet too ).
One of the penthouse has a lateral terrace with lake view as well.
- 3 two rooms apartment on the first, second and top floor with 1 bedroom, eventual storage/laundry, bathroom, nice living room with kitchen corner, livable and panoramic terrace from 12/13 sm with lake view.
from euro 152.000
- panoramic swimming pool with solarium area
- under floor heating system
- home automation
- electrical closing shutters
- predisposition of air conditioning
- floors in wood/parquet
- wooden beams at the top floors
- luxury coverings and tiles
- private garages and parking places available
The complex is located
really close to main services, well integrated in the local
people life, in a very quiet, elegant area, two steps away from trekking
paths and several other routes for walking excursions. The lake is 10 minutes
away by car. From this position, it is possible to enjoy a wide sight over the
hills and nice lake views.
Sarnico, Lovere and Iseo are vivacious little towns nearby, plenty of history treasures and culinary vitality, as well as Riva di Solto and Tavernola, typical hamlets that will immerse you in a old-timey atmosphere.
It is possible to acquire a mooring place near the pier, but ferry lines reaching the main touristic centres allow you to enjoy romantic excursions either to Montisola or the lacustrine towns nearby.